- 1 Mature Banana
- 6 Big Strawberries
- One handful of Cashews
- 1 tablespoon of Palm Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Cranberry or Maquiberry Powder
- Soak the cashews for an hour in water
- Choose a mature banana (with brown marks on its skin). Cut into pieces and freeze.
- Retrieve the banana once it is frozen.
- Place the banana, cashews, strawberries and the cranberry or maquiberry powder into a blender and mix until the mixture is creamy.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Add the honey and mix once again.
Tags: Gluten free, Lactose free, Vegan