BY: Camila Quevedo Nutritionist and Health Coach
The best thing about summer is enjoying refreshing and delicious things, like ice creams. If on top of that you add Maqui or Blueberry powder, the better. Because of this I have decided to share with you this delicious recipe.
- 1 Vegan Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of either Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries or a mix of all of them
- 2 teaspoons of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Maqui or Blueberry powder
- 1 teaspoon of Palm Honey or Maple Syrup
- Mix the ingredients in a blender and place in a popsicle tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer.
Tags: Gluten free, Vegan