POR: Camila Quevedo – Nutritionist and Health Coach
Delicious and nutritious brownie recipe to include in your breakfast. They are rich in fibre and healthy fats.
- 1 cup of Almonds
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 2 mature Bananas
- A pinch of Salt
- ½ cup of Cinnamon
- ½ cup of Quinoa Pop or Puffed Rice
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of Water
- 4 teaspoons of your favourite “Nativ for Life” Antioxidant Powder
Optional: you may add Peanut Butter or Blueberries as toppings
- Place the almonds, cocoa powder, bananas, salt, cinnamon, quinoa pop or puffed rice and coconut oil in a food processor. Add the water and process until you achieve a crunchy texture (not liquid). Add more water if required.
- Line a baking sheet with a square of wax paper (20 cm x 20 cm). Place the dough in the sheet and press until compact.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Retrieve from the fridge and cut in 8 equal parts.
- Add the desired topping.
WINTER ANTIOXIDANT SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2 Mature Bananas
- 6 tablespoons of Instant Oatmeal
- 150 ml of Milk (ideally of vegetable origin)
- 1 tablespoon of Mixed Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Cranberry Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Sliced Almonds
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Blueberry Powder
- Place the bananas, oatmeal and milk in a blender. Process until a creamy mixture is achieved.
- Place the mixture in a pot and heat in a stove for a couple of minutes. Retrieve once warm.
- Serve and add the seeds, almonds, coconut flakes and cranberry powder on top.
- Sprinkle the blueberry powder on top.
Tags: Sugar free, Lactose free, Vegan
Back to Recetas