- 6 teaspoons of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Murta Powder
- 185 gr of Flour
- 185 gr of Sugar
- 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 80 gr of soft Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Buttermilk
- 3 Eggs
- 3 1/2 teaspoons (15 gr approximately) of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Murta Powder
- 125 gr of Butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Milk (room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Fill a 12 cupcake tray with paper cupcake liners.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, butter and a pinch of salt in a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer at a low speed for approximately 5 minutes or until the mixture resembles thick breadcrumbs.
- Add the milk and whisk.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Increase the speed of the electric mixer to a medium speed until the mixture is soft.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake tray (until they are half full). Bake for 20-25 minutes until you can insert a toothpick in the cupcake and it comes out clean.
- Once baked, let the tray cool on a rack.
- Beat the butter until it is completely softened.
- Add the sugar and milk gradually, beating constantly.
- Add the 100% organic “Nativ for Life” murta powder to the mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Place the frosting in a piping bag and decorate your cupcakes.
Back to Recetas