By: Camila Quevedo
This recipe is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, necessary nutrients for strengthening our immune system. This is a perfect option for dinner on a cold night. It is highly nutritious, light and good for our digestive system.
- 1 piece of pumpkin (100 grams)
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 teaspoons of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” rosa mosqueta powder
- 2 teaspoons of black sesame seeds
- Sea Salt
- Cook the pumpkin in abundant water until softened.
- Sautee the red onion and the ginger with coconut oil until the onion is soft and translucent.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked and drained, place in a blender with the onion and the ginger and process until the mixture has a creamy texture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the rosa mosqueta powder and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the portions and sprinkle the sesame seeds and rosa mosqueta powder onto it.
Tags: Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Vegan
Back to Recetas