BY: Valentina Carrasco - Nutritionist
- 4 Kiwis
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 cup of fat free and sugar free unflavoured yogurt
- 1 cup of skimmed milk or water
- 1 teaspoon of 100% organic “Nativ for Live” Cranberry, Murtaberry or Maquiberry Powders (They are all rich in Vitamin C)
- Sweetener of Choice
- Prepare your work space and gather your ingredients. Wash the fruit.
- Peel the bananas and the kiwis and cut intro medium pieces. Set aside.
- Place the fruit, yogurt, sweetener and either water or milk in a blender or a food processor. Process until all ingredients are well combined. Enjoy.
We must prioritize the consumption of vitamin c through natural sources and avoid ingesting it through pills, because these usually contain extra ingredients we do not recommend, like artificial preservatives and flavouring.
Tags: Gluten free, Sugar free