BY: Camila Quevedo Nutritionist and Health Coach
There is nothing more delicious than enjoying something fresh and healthy in a summer night. Here is a recipe for you.
- 3 cucumbers
- 200 grs of unflavoured sugar free fat free yogurt
- 1 sprig of mint
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of 100% organic “Nativ for Life” Cranberry Powder
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and dice the cucumbers.
- Place the cucumbers, yogurt and half of the sprig of mint in a blender. Process until you achieve a smooth paste.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Serve in individual dishes and add the remaining mint leaves as decoration.
Tags: Sugar free, Lactose free