- 1000 ml unsweetened Greek (full fat, creamy) yogurt
- 3 sheets (leaves) unflavored gelatin (fish gelatin)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ¾ cup berries mix
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 6 tsp. Nativ For Life Blue Berry
- Process 1 cup berries with 6 tsps. of Blue Berry in a blender.
- Place yogurt, the mix of processed berries, coconut oil and honey in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, solve gelatin in hot water until it melts.
- Add gelatin to the mixture and stir.
- Place the mixture in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Toast almonds in a skillet until golden brown. Remove.
- Then, using the same pan, melt 1 tsp. honey over low heat, and thus achieve a more liquid consistency. Add the almond slices and stir. Leave on grease proof paper.
- Garnish with remaining berries and sliced almonds.