- 3 packets unflavored gelatin.
- 1 cup cold water.
- 1 ½ cup (340 g) granulated sugar.
- 1 cup corn syrup
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 tsp (30 g approx.) 100% organic blueberry powder “Nativ for Life”
- ¼ cup icing sugar.
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- Cooking spray
Mix icing sugar, cornmeal and 15 gr (4 tsps.) Nativ for Life 100% organic Murtaberry or Cranberry powder
- Put the gelatin in a bowl with ½ cup of water.
- In a pot combine ½ cup water, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Medium-high heat, cover and let cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until the mixture temperature reaches 129 ° C (250 F) and remove from the heat.
- Beat and pour the sugar syrup for 12 min until the mixture becomes thick. Add 15 g (4 tsp) Nativ for Life 100% Organic Blueberry powders and continue beating until the powder is well mixed.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the powder and move the sheet until completely covering the bottom and sides of the mould. Return remaining powders in the container for a next use.
- When ready, pour the mixture into the prepared mould; add a Little oil using a spatula evenly in covering the pan and then lightly cover with powder.
- Reserve the rest for later.
- Cover the marshmallow and let stand for 4 hours.
Cut the marshmallows and blend with the powder.