– 2 cups milk of choice
– 2 ½ ripe bananas
– 4 full tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder – 10 drops liquid stevia
– 5 droplets vanilla extract
– 5 sheets (leaves) unflavored gelatin (fish gelatin)
– 2 tsp. calafate (Magellan barberry, box – leaved barberry)
- Place the milk, bananas, cocoa, vanilla extract and calafate in the blender jug. Liquefy. Sweeten with stevia or sweetener as desired.
- Leave the gelatin sheets to hydrate in cold water for 4 minutes, then remove from water, squeeze and let dilute in a water bath (bain Marie).
- Once the gelatin sheets are hydrated and diluted, let them get warm and add to the preparation. Stir to integrate into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into silicone moulds and bring to cool until firm enough to unmould (1 hour).
- Once firm, unmould and serve garnished with raspberries and coconut.